The innovative Servo-Inverter i700 for central motion control is characterised by its compact and highly flexible design. Dual axes keep the drive size to a minimum, dynamic motor control makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications. Drive integration, commissioning and maintenance have been substantially simplified thanks to its installation concept and easy engineering.
Powerful central motion control of demanding machine tasks is best achieved with our controller-based Automation. The Servo-Inverter i700 for multiaxis application can drive all centrally controlled motors in your machine module - from three-phase AC motor to servo motor. The servo-inverter i700 can be directly implemented into the controller-based automation applications via the integrated EtherCAT interface.
If you are looking for Lenze i700 Servo Drives, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Lenze multi-axis servo drive that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze i700 servos technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheet or product selection guide page links.
- Easy to use: frominstallation to service
- Compact: both in size and connection system
- Flexible:motor control for synchronous and asynchronousmotors
- High performance, e. g. with real-time EtherCAT bus system
The interaction of the different Lenze controllers provide for a high number of sophisticated L-force Motion applications. The speed and position control modes are directly executed in the servo inverter which ensures very short cycle times (0.25 ms). The selection of the right control mode for the application is determined via the application in the controller.
- Multi-axis system
- Single and double axes
- Power supplymodules
- DC-bus connection via busbar system
- Pluggable connection system
- Automatic parameter/firmware download via the control system
- Motor control:
- Servo with field weakening and torque pre-control
- V/f control for standard asynchronous motors without encoder
- Scalable safety functions
- 3 cooling methods: standard panel-mount, cold plate technique, push-through technique
Drive dimensioning of multi-axis systems with Servo-Inverters i700 can be easily carried out using the DSD (Drive Solution Designer) engineering tool. This tool can be downloaded from the Lenze homepage. It considers various, frequently recurring applications, the ambient conditions and the entire mechatronic system and their operating mode as for instance coordinated or uncoordinated multi-axis operation with energy exchange in the DC-bus system. It provides comprehensible dimensioning protocols and an Energy Performance Certificate for the axes and for the multi-axis system. The Energy Performance Certificate clearly displays the energy efficiency of all drive components under the given operation modes and provides potential for energy optimisations for entire plants.
Inverters in cold-plate design dissipate some of their waste heat (heat loss) via a cooler adapted to the application. For this purpose, the inverters are provided with a planed cooling plate which is connected to a separate cooler in a thermally conductive way. Using the cold plate technology, the main part of the heat energy can be transferred directly to the external cooling units. The use of cold-plate technology is advantageous for the following application cases:
- Minimising the expense of cooling the control cabinet. Here, the main part of the power loss is directly transferred to a cooling unit outside of the control cabinet, e.g. convection cooler or water cooler.
- Heavily polluted ambient air or control cabinetswith a high degree of protection which do not allow for a use of a forced air cooling of the control cabinets.
- Low mounting depth in the control cabinet.
When cold-plate technology is used, the following basic conditions must be considered:
- Good thermal connection to the external cooling unit, i.e. the implementation of the heat transfer resistance (Rth) according to the power loss.
- The contact surface must at least be as big as the cooling plate of the inverter.
- The planarity of the contact surfacemust not exceed 0.05mm.
- The contact surface of the external coolers and cooling plate must be connected bymeans of the intended screwed connection.
- The maximum temperature of the cooling plate of the inverter (75°C) must not be exceeded.
Our industrial automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Lenze servo drive products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct i700 drives in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have multi-axis servo drives in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to get them from the factory; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get i700 inverters to you fast and save you some money! It will be very helpful if you have the Lenze servo inverter part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for i700 Inverters that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for i700 Drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Electromagnetic Clutches and brakes transmit the drive torque or braking torque by friction in dry running conditions. When the DC voltage is applied, torque transmission is achieved free from torsional backlash. The prestressed annular spring on the armature assembly ensures release without residual torque on de-energisation. The clutches and brakes can be used in any mounting position and are virtually maintenance-free.
The Typical Operating Principles of permanent-magnet and spring-applied brakes and their typical friction pairs - steel on steel for permanent-magnet brakes versus organic friction linings on steel for spring-applied brakes - result in defined key features and typical fields of application of the two brake types. Permanent-magnet brakes are ideal for servo motors used on handling equipment and robots, for example.