Based on the Panel Controller p500, the new p300 fits seamlessly into our platform which is built on a consistently modern system architecture. It combines logic (PLC) and visualization in a compact device and is ideally suited to machine applications which only require a low processing power. With the same system properties as its older brother, its strength lies in its visualization capabilities when used as an HMI. By extending the Controller portfolio with the p300, Lenze has opened up new possibilities within the system.
Coming through! Here comes our new Cabinet Controller c300. Based on the 3200C, the c300 fits seamlessly into our platform which is built on a consistently modern system architecture.
The benefits: within the Controller-based Automation system, the precisely tailored Controller c300 takes responsibility for all of your control tasks.
It focusses primarily on basic control (PLC) and motion tasks. Space-saving and intelligent at the same time.
At a speed of 48 Mbps, which is extremely fast, the c300 controller and the I/O modules communicate with each other via an extremely efficient backplane bus.
If you are looking for Lenze C300 Controllers, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the Lenze Slimline C300 controller that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze C300 controller technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Small control system with I/O modules which can be connected in series and integrated master interfaces for EtherCAT and CanOpen
- Easy standard set-up and data backup via USB flash drive
- Can be extended with communication interfaces (PROFIBUS slave, PROFINET device)
- Future-proof due to compliance with industrial standards
- High system-availability
- Integrated UPS solution
- Easy device replacement thanks to replaceable memory card
- No need for maintenance thanks to battery-free and fanless design
Like this, it is possible to mount a great variety of configurations of the IO system directly on the controller in a flexible fashion. Precisely tailored to your application.
Logic (PLC) and visualisation in a single device
- Optimised formachines/modules with centralmotion control
- Easy engineering thanks to central data storage
High-precision control for optimum manufacturing results
- Touch probe-compatible inputs
- High-precision output control
- Highly deterministic backplane bus with precise 1 µs time stamp
Easy to use
- Automated standard set-up and backup via USB flash drive
- Easy device replacement thanks to pluggablememory card
- Diagnostics through integrated web server or EASY Starter
Prepared for the future thanks to compliance with industrial standards
- Programming in IEC61131-3
- Motion as per PLCopen
- PLC Designer based on CoDeSys 3
- EtherCAT as a fast bus systemdirectly on board
- Precisely tailored by modular extension option
I/O system 1000 as local I/Os
- Permanentwiring due to separation of electronics and basemodule
- Fast diagnostics achieved thanks to clear labelling of the LEDs assigned to each channel
- Easy connection thanks to inclusion of printed circuit diagram
- Fully integrated shield connection without special shield terminals
Whether we have C300 controller in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get C300 Slimline controller to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Lenze controller in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the C300 controllers part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for C300 Slimline controllers that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for C300 controller, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Transistor is used for switching; there is no contact erosion. The high induced voltage enables the switch off times indicated in the catalogue for switching on the DC side to be achieved. Current supply for 24 V coils on AC mains, normal excitation with rated coil voltage & switching of coil current via PLC, proximity switch, contacts, control voltage 5-24 V. Transformer switch TS 48 contains the entire current
Permanent Magnet Brakes impress primarily due to their compact dimensions and their comparatively low weight. The torque achievable in the space available is twice as great as that which is typically achievable from spring-applied brakes, thanks to the high power density of the permanent magnets. Furthermore, permanent magnet brakes are free from backlash and wear due to their design principle. Permanent magnet brakes are therefor