Whereas inverter applications are extremely varied, our precisely tailored and uniform product range is much easier to handle. A range tailored to meet your exact needs from basic movements and positioning tasks to servo applications. Our devices are reliable, meet strict quality requirements and can be easily adapted to suit your specific requirements.
8400 protec EMS
Monorail overhead conveyors with their high level of automation are not conceivable without innovative control systems. In overhead rail transportation systems, they are responsible for speed control and contactless activation of asynchronous motors.
Their compact design allows the devices to be secured directly to the machine support, for example, thus shortening the length of the motor cables considerably. This enables even complex machines to be structured clearly. Decentralized inverters are particularly beneficial in the automotive, intralogistics and printing industries.
If you are looking for Lenze 8400 protec EMS Drives, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Lenze compact 8400 protec EMS motor inverter that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze inverter drives 8400 protec EMS technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheet or product selection guide page links.
- Integrated PLC
- EMS-specific communication
- Connects to route measurement systems
- Creates multi-axis systems
- High quality build and short delivery times as the drive is a standard product
Automated guided vehicle systems transport goods efficiently and safely to their destination in several industry sectors. Energy and control signals are inductively (without contact) transferred to the inverter.
The 8400 protec EMS (Electrified Monorail System) combines the tried-and-tested technology of a standard drive with the features of a project-specific solution. For example the system integrates a PLC, which is programmed according to the IEC 61131-3 standard according to the specific project. Additional digital inputs and outputs and the option of connecting a route measurement system allows the product to be flexibly connected to the application.
Energy is supplied inductively or via sliding contacts. Other highlights include specific communication, such as half wave, half wave coded, Powerwave and DECA rail bus. Drive functions can also be performed using infrared remote control. An energy bus and fieldbus allow multiaxis applications to be performed with ease. Digital inputs and outputs and route measurement systems can be processed directly from the integrated PLC and commands forwarded to lower-level inverters via CAN bus.
- There is a large display to keep you constantly informed of the device's operating status.
- Additional diagnostics information is signalled by the clearly arranged LEDs. These rapid diagnostic tools are an effective way of helping to increase plant availability.
Integrated decentralised positioning
- This device provides a cost-effective way of achieving decentralised positioning applications with asynchronous motors. Whether you are interested in switch-off, table or absolute positioning, the 8400 protec offers integrated solutions for all these applications. The functional range is rounded off with an option that allows you to connect both incremental and absolute value encoders.
- Parameters can be set conveniently using the "L-force Engineer" software. The products in this range also feature a freely editable function block interconnection for integrating logic, arithmetic and mathematical programs based on graphical programming.
Safety engineering in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- The certified safety system enables not only the connection of local safety elements and safe communication via PROFIsafe but also a series of safety functions.
- Safe torque off (STO)
- Safe stop 1 (SS1)
- Safe stop emergency (SSE)
- Safe operation mode selector (OMS)
- Safe enable switch (ES)
- 200% overload current (3s)
- V/f control with and without encoder
- Sensorless vector control
- Servo control
- Resistant to short circuits and earth faults
- DC-injection braking
- S-ramp for smooth acceleration
- Max. output frequency 1000 Hz
- 15 fixed frequencies
- Standardised connectors
- CANopen, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
Our industrial automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Lenze 8400 protec EMS drive products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct 8400 protec EMS inverter in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have 8400 protec EMS brake resistor in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to get them from the factory; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get 8400 protec EMS drive unit to you fast and save you some money! It will be very helpful if you have the Lenze decentralized inverter part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Lenze 8400 protec EMS inverters that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Lenze 8400 protec EMS drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Components are integrated in a way that does not change the overall length of the brake motor. The inductive sensor system can be applied for detecting speed and direction of rotation in brake motors. The speed sensor and the analysis electronics can replace the sensor bearings that are used in industrial trucks today. A brake rotor with external gear teeth supplies the impulse marks.
The Modular Design System allows designs with muti shaft and takeoff drives with up to 6 shafts. The drive input is usually on shaft d1, but shaft d2 or d3 can also act as the driver. The bevel gearboxes incorporate the Klingelnberg palloidspiral gearing. With the spiral tooth form and large contact engagement, high torques can be transmitted. The bevel gear sets are made from high quality alloy steel