The 8400 TopLine offers the maximum level of functionality and optimum drive behaviour within the 8400 series, providing precisely tailored solutions. Furthermore, TopLine represents a costeffective solution for speed-controlled and position-controlled applications, as well as synchronised and positioning applications.
Typical applications include handling and positioning systems, as well as travelling drives and hoist drives in the most diverse of application areas. The integrated axis bus is also designed for synchronising drive axes, e. g. when processing material webs.
8400 TopLine - the inverter with servo qualities within the 8400 range. Equipped with everything needed for high dynamic performance and accuracy in complex applications.Alongside a resolver input, a multiple encoder input (which can be used at the same time) is also provided which optimally supplements the range of feedback systems that can be used. Cross communication between multiple TopLine units requires minimum wiring (3-core), as it runs via the separate axis bus. Alongside asynchronous motors, TopLine also supports dynamic synchronous motors via feedback.
If you are looking for Lenze 8400 TopLine Drives, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Lenze 8400 TopLine Frequency Inverters that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze 8400 TopLine Variable Speed Drive technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Servo control of synchronous and asynchronous servo motors
- Integrated resolver input supports the standard feedback of Lenze servo motors
- Multiple encoder input extends the range of potential applications - including absolute position measurement systems
- Electrical shafts and electronic gearboxes can be implemented using the integrated axis bus
Benefit from precisely tailored, cost-optimised Lenze drive units, consisting of prepared system cables, motors and gearboxes, feedback, brakes, fans and of course the 8400 TopLine. The 8400 TopLine is, for example, recommended for storage and retrieval units, synchronised line drives and pick-and-place applications.
- Control types, motor control
- V/f control without feedback (linear or square-law)
- V/f control with feedback
- Sensorless vector control (torque/speed)
- "VFC eco" energy-saving function
- Operation with synchronous motors without feedback
- Servo control (asynchronous motor)
- Servo control (synchronous motor)
- Basic functions
- Application-oriented commissioning (predefined applications)
- Freely assignable user menu
- Data logger
- DC brake function
- Flying restart circuit
- S-shaped ramps for smooth acceleration
- Max. output frequency 1000Hz
- PID controller
- 15 fixed frequencies
- Parameter change-over
- Masking frequencies
- Switch-off positioning (without feedback)
- Braking operation without brake resistor
- Brake management for brake control with low rate of wear
- Inversion of motor phase sequence
- Logic functions, comparator, counter, arithmetic function
- Freely interconnectable function blocks
- Point-to-point positioning
- Electrical shaft (speed or angular synchronism) with adjustable ratio
- Positioning sequence control
- Monitoring and protective measures
- Short circuit
- Earth fault
- Motor stalling
- I2 x t-Motor monitoring
- Motor phase failure
- Mains phase failure
- Protection against restart for cyclic mains switching (up to 22 kW)
- Motor overtemperature (input for PTC or thermal contact, KTY evaluation)
- Diagnostic interface integrated for USB diagnostic adapter with PC connection or X400 keypad
- Status display 6 LEDs
- Brake chopper integrated
- Brake resistor external
Whether we have 8400 TopLine VFD in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get 8400 TopLine drives to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct 8400 TopLine variable frequency drive in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the 8400 TopLine vector frequency inverters part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for 8400 TopLine adjustable speed drive that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for TopLine vector drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
AC Tech Drives
AC Tech's SMV range of IP31 inverter drives offer sophisticated auto-tuning, fast dynamic torque response with impressive low-speed operation all from a compact and simple to use package. The SMV range is designed for motor applications where dynamic speed and torque control is demanded, making the units ideal for conveyors, food production lines, packaging equipment plus fan & pump systems.
INTORQ BFK468 spring-applied brakes are single-disk brakes with two friction surfaces. When deenergised, several compression springs are used to generate the braking torque through friction locking. High-power drives are achieving higher and higher motor speeds and drive torque levels. However, despite the increased performance requirements, the installation space allocated for brakes is actually getting smaller.