Whereas inverter applications are extremely varied, our precisely tailored and uniform product range is much easier to handle. A range tailored to meet your exact needs from basic movements and positioning tasks to servo applications. Our devices are reliable, meet strict quality requirements and can be easily adapted to suit your specific requirements.
The compact 8400 motec motor inverter is an attractive alternative, particularly for intralogistic applications as well as pumps and fans and guarantees a high degree of efficiency in every respect. It can be mounted either on the geared motor or on the wall and is available in a power range of 0.37 to 7.5 kW.
Their compact design allows the devices to be secured directly to the machine support, for example, thus shortening the length of the motor cables considerably. This enables even complex machines to be structured clearly. Decentralized inverters are particularly beneficial in the automotive, intralogistics and printing industries.
If you are looking for Lenze 8400 motec Drives, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Lenze compact 8400 motec motor inverter that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze inverter drives 8400 motec technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheet or product selection guide page links.
- IP65 as standard
- Energy savings of up to 30% are possible in connection with the MF motor series, which is exclusively tailored to the motor inverter
- Large LED ensures that operating status is clearly visible from a distance
The drive unit - simple handling
- Simple commissioning via DIP switch, potentiometer or diagnosis terminal
- Easy to replace memory module
- Large LED status display - clearly visible, even under the most challenging installation conditions
The communication unit - functionality on site
- CANopen, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and AS interface
- Includes integrated STO safety technology
- I/Os on board
- Pluggable M-12 connection system for communication, safety engineering and sensor technology or via screwed connections
The wiring unit - easily accessible and simple to connect
- Flexible connection options such as cable glands and various plug connections
- Connection for brake resistor
- Spring-applied brake control
- Freely assignable user menu
- Motor identification
- V/f control with/without encoder (linear or square-law)
- "VFC eco"
- Flying restart circuit
- S-ramps for smooth acceleration and deceleration
- I2t motor monitoring
- DC injection brake
- Fixed frequencies
- Parameter change-over
- PID controller
- Integrated, wear free brake control
- Protection against short circuits, earth faults, overvoltage, motor stalling
- Integrated interference suppression in accordance with EN 61800-3, category C2, category C1 motor mounted ≤ 1.5 kW
- Protection against restart for cyclic mains switching
- Usable in an IT system
- Safe torque off (STO), EN ISO 13849-1 (PL e), EN 61508/EN 62061 (SIL 3)
- Approvals: CE, UR, cUR, RoHS
Our industrial automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Lenze 8400 motec drive products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct 8400 motec communication unit in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have 8400 motec wiring unit in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to get them from the factory; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get 8400 motec drive unit to you fast and save you some money! It will be very helpful if you have the Lenze decentralized inverter part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Lenze 8400 motec inverters that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Lenze 8400 motec drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Speed Sensor and the analysis electronics can replace the sensor bearings that are used in industrial trucks today. The components are integrated in a way that does not change the overall length of the brake motor. The inductive sensor system can be applied for detecting speed and direction of rotation in brake motors. A brake rotor with external gear teeth supplies the impulse marks.
To Use Compressed Air for Cooling, you must use air that is oil-free and dry or you are likely to do more harm than good. That requires a specialized, dedicated, and expensive air supply. And you still run the risk of generating electrostatic charges (ESD). A non-static generating spray or a reverse-operated ESD vacuum will reduce static build-up. Common plastics are prime generators of static electricity.