The 8400 HighLine stands out from the 8400 range with its integrated point to point positioning. This allows up to 15 selectable target positions, including their travel profiles, to be saved in the inverter. Depending on accuracy and dynamic requirements, you can choose to position with or without feedback.
Each of the positioning axes is set up for its individual application using the graphic and application specific entry masks of the Engineer software tool. This makes setting parameters, commissioning and diagnostics child's play. The 8400 Highline is recommended for applications without feedback, such as dosing drives, palletisers or feed units, etc. Typical applications with feedback include: cross-cutters, rotary tables, lifts and hoists.
If you are looking for Lenze 8400 HighLine Drives, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the Lenze 8400 HighLine Frequency Inverters that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Lenze 8400 HighLine Variable Speed Drive technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Integrated point-to-point positioning reduces the load on the higher-level PLC
- Precise servo control of asynchronous motors
- Integrated safety (STO) in line with EN 13849-1 reduces the need for external controls
Alongside the options offered by the 8400 StateLine, the additional features of the 8400 HighLine include integrated point-to-point positioning. As such, up to 15 selectable target positions, including the corresponding travel profile (e.g. acceleration), can be stored in the inverter. These positions are selected and corresponding procedures specified by the master control. The returned incremental encoder signal is evaluated via two digital inputs, whereby many applications do not require feedback. The 8400 HighLine is recommended for applications such as rotary indexing tables, rolling and sliding doors or positioning tasks in storage systems.
- Control types, motor control
- V/f control without feedback (linear or square-law)
- V/f control with feedback
- Sensorless vector control (torque/speed)
- "VFC eco" energy-saving function
- Operation with synchronous motors without feedback
- Servo control (asynchronous motor)
- Basic functions
- Application-oriented commissioning (predefined applications)
- Freely assignable user menu
- Data logger
- DC brake function
- Flying restart circuit
- S-shaped ramps for smooth acceleration
- Max. output frequency 1000Hz
- PID controller
- 15 fixed frequencies
- Parameter change-over
- Masking frequencies
- Switch-off positioning (without feedback)
- Braking operation without brake resistor
- Brake management for brake control with low rate of wear
- Inversion of motor phase sequence
- Logic functions, comparator, counter, arithmetic function
- Freely interconnectable function blocks
- Point-to-point positioning
- Monitoring and protective measures
- Short circuit
- Earth fault
- Motor stalling
- I2 x t-Motor monitoring
- Motor phase failure
- Mains phase failure
- Protection against restart for cyclic mains switching (up to 22 kW)
- Motor overtemperature (input for PTC or thermal contact)
- Diagnostic interface integrated for USB diagnostic adapter with PC connection or X400 keypad
- Status display 4 LEDs
- Brake chopper integrated
- Brake resistor external
Whether we have 8400 HighLine VFD in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get 8400 HighLine drives to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct 8400 HighLine variable frequency drive in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the 8400 HighLine vector frequency inverters part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for 8400 HighLine adjustable speed drive that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for HighLine vector drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
Vogel speed superimposition gearbox or phase shifter is basically a planetary gearbox with one difference, namely that the outer ring can be rotated through a worm drive. Depending on the direction of rotation of the outer ring then the output rotation is added to or subtracted from. To describe and define a phase-shifter-gearbox accurately, uniform standards are required.
The Inductive Sensor System can be applied for detecting speed and direction of rotation in brake motors. The speed sensor and the analysis electronics can replace the sensor bearings that are used in industrial trucks today. The components are integrated in a way that does not change the overall length of the brake motor. A brake rotor with external gear teeth supplies the impulse marks.