Integrated Speed Sensor
The inductive sensor system can be applied for detecting speed and direction of rotation in brake motors. The speed sensor and the analysis electronics can replace the sensor bearings that are used in industrial trucks today. The components are integrated in a way that does not change the overall length of the brake motor.
If you are looking for Intorq Speed Sensors, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the inductive sensor system that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for spring-applied brakes with integrated speed sensor technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Inductive sensor system for detecting speed and direction of rotation
- A brake rotor with external gear teeth supplies the impulse marks
- Speed measurement range: 5 to 6000 r/min (Size 08: 7 to 6000 r/min)
- The analysis electronics are part of the system
- Brake types: BFK457 (Basic) and BFK458 (N/E/L)
- Size 08: 48 pulses/revolution
- Sizes 10, 12: 64 pulses/revolution
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC
- Sensor head temperature: -20°C - +130°C
- Electronics temperature: -20°C - +70°C
- Output: rectangular signals, A- and B-channel (open collector)
- No change to the overall length of the motor
- Speed measurement without complex and costly changes to the motor
- Cost advantages over expensive and sensitive sensor systems
- Shielded against magnetic fields
- Not sensitive to brake dust
- Temperature-resistant sensor head, analysis electronics in a separate housing
- Rotor with toothed intermediate ring
Whether we have inductive sensor system in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get Intorq speed sensor to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Intorq inductive sensor system in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the integrated speed sensor part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Intorq speed sensors that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Intorq spring-applied brakes with integrated speed sensor, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
All Drive Settings for the 8400 are stored on the memory module, which is a pluggable memory chip. The memory module ensures that drives can be replaced quickly and without errors being made. An external brake resistor is required to brake high moments of inertia or in the event of prolonged operation in generator mode; this resistor converts braking energy into heat. The brake resistors recommended in the
AC Tech Drives
The SMV 0.33 HP (0.25 KW) drive features a 120/240 VAC 1Ø input in a NEMA 1 (IP31) Enclosure. The SMVector NEMA 1 (IP31) is a compact and cost effective drive for a wide range of AC motor applications demanding dynamic speed and torque control. The SMVector NEMA 1 (IP31) is available in power ranges from 0.33-60 Hp (0.25 kW-45.0 kW) and global voltages from 120 VAC-600 VAC.