This modular system forms the basis for a product range that offers versions tailored for almost any task. The BFK458 spring-applied brake, as a standard product, can be used anywhere, but its modular structure also meets the requirements of specific industries. Its strength lies in its versatility.
Electromagnetically released spring-applied brakes are used wherever masses in motion have to be decelerated as quickly as possible or where masses must be held in a defined position. The braking force is applied by tappet springs. Thus the braking torque generated by friction locking remains available in the deenergised status - even in the event of mains failure. The brake is released electromagnetically.
The main components of the modular system are the two basic modules E (adjustable braking torque) and N (non-adjustable braking torque).
If you are looking for INTORQ BFK458 Brakes, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the INTORQ BFK458-06 spring-operated brake that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for INTORQ BFK 458-08 brakes technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
Fields of Application:
- Brake motors
- Storage technology
- Industrial trucks
- Wood working machines
- Stage machinery
- Vehicles for the disabled
- Automation technology
- Controlled drives
- Gate drives
The greatest degree of flexibility is achieved for a broad range of applications by combining the basic modules with specific modules. This catalogue is designed to assist you in selecting and ordering your desired spring-applied brake quickly and easily.
A Powerful & Complete Range:
- 9 sizes
- Standard voltages [V DC] 24, 96, 103, 170, 180, 190, 205
- Graduated torque range from 1.5 - 600 Nm
- Short delivery times for the complete range thanks to optimised logistics
- Degree of protection corresponding IP54, depending on the particular operating conditions
- ATEX: In accordance with Group II, Category 3G/D, the product is suitable for use in potentially explosive atmosphere of zone 2 (gases and vapours) and zone 22 (dust) for steady-state operation (holding or parking brake) and temperature class T4.
INTORQ BFK458 spring-applied brakes are single disk brakes with two friction surfaces. When deenergised, several springs are used to generate the braking torque through friction locking. The brake is released electromagnetically. During braking, the springs use the armature plate to press the rotor (which can be shifted axially on the hub) against the counter friction face. When the brakes are applied, an air gap sL is present between the armature plate and the stator. The stator's coil is energised with DC voltage in order to release the brake.
- The certified ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality assurance system provides the basis for consistently high-quality products
- Production and testing to VDE 0580
The resulting magnetic flux works against the spring force to draw the armature plate to the stator. This releases the rotor from the spring force and allows it to rotate freely. Basic module E supports the use of the torque adjustment ring to reduce the braking torque.
- Hand release for all sizes, both directions can be used for release and mounting (exception: tacho brake)
- Noise-reduced designs
- Various types of corrosion protection and enclosures
- Microswitches used to monitor air gap and wear (size 12 and above)
- Monitoring of Hand release function
- Non-standard voltages and bores on request
- Pulse width modulation (PWM), sizes 06 - 18 Partial discharge free brake has been developed for operation with the pulse width modulated DC bus voltage of a frequency inverter Rated coil voltage UN=103V DC
The LongLife design can be configured for sizes 06 to 12 in combination with the specified rated torques in the modular system. The stator corresponds to design N; bores and built-on accessories are not possible at the rear side. It is not possible to configure a microswitch for size 12.
Whether we have INTORQ BFK458-10 brakes in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get INTORQ BFK 458-12 brake to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct INTORQ BFK 458-14 brakes in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the INTORQ BFK 458-16 brake part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for INTORQ BFK 458-18 brakes that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for INTORQ BFK458-20 spring operated brake, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
AC Tech Drives
AC Tech's SMV Range of IP31 inverter drives offer sophisticated auto-tuning, fast dynamic torque response with impressive low-speed operation all from a compact and simple to use package. The SMV range is designed for motor applications where dynamic speed and torque control is demanded, making the units ideal for conveyors, food production lines, packaging equipment plus fan & pump systems.
Lenze's 8400 HighLine stands out from the 8400 range with its integrated point to point positioning. This allows up to 15 selectable target positions, including their travel profiles, to be saved in the inverter. Depending on accuracy and dynamic requirements, you can choose to position with or without feedback. Each of the positioning axes is set up for its individual application using the graphic and