Electromagnetic clutch-brake combinations have been enjoying market success for a number of years. They are used in all areas of mechanical engineering when a production sequence has to be synchronised. As the drive runs continuously with the clutch rotor, the energy from the upstream drive can be used to accelerate the output. INTORQ 14.105/115 series electromagnetic clutches and brakes are used in these clutch-brake combinations. They are switched alternately in order to accelerate or decelerate the output shaft. Torque transmission is achieved using friction.
14.800-14.867 Clutch-Brake Combination
As well as the basic versions with free drive and output shafts and hollow shafts, clutch-brake combinations are also available with built-on three-phase AC motors and with helical or worm gearboxes mounted at the output end. The drives can be used in either a horizontal or vertical mounting position. Using preassembled units significantly reduces design costs for new developments and the time spent on mounting.
If you are looking for INTORQ Clutch-Brake Combination, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the INTORQ 14.800 that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for INTORQ 14.810 Brake technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
Friction clutches and brakes are subject to a certain amount of wear which is dependent on the switching energy used. Automatic adjusting devices (which are susceptible to faults) are no longer required, thanks to the wear resistant, asbestos-free friction linings used.
Air gap compensation can be carried out quickly and without disassembling the clutch-brake combination thanks to patented wear adjustment. The low moments of inertia of the wear-resistant armature plates permit high switching frequencies and good positioning accuracy which can be increased still further if required, using the high-speed switchgear that is available.
- Five frame sizes from 7.5 - 120 Nm
- Asbestos-free friction lining
- Patented air gap adjustment can be performed externally without disassembling the combination.
- Operating times of the clutch and brake do not overlap.
- A backlash-free version can be supplied on request.
- Two shaft and two hollow shaft diameters as well as two flange diameters in IEC dimensions are available for each size.
- Two axis heights are available for each size.
- Insulation material class B
- Dimensioned for 100% duty
- IP44 degree of protection, higher degrees on request
- Rated voltage 24 V DC, other voltages on request
- Variable terminal box position; standard position is on left when looking at the drive end.
- VDE 0580
The same air gap adjusting device is provided for each output cover. The sequence of functions is described below. The description of the patented adjusting device applies to both versions. If required, the air gap can be compensated as follows:
- Loosen the four screws in the housing cover at the output end until the pressure on the compression springs beneath it is relieved but do not remove them completely.
- Remove the cover from the slot in the housing. Insert a cylindrical pin into the bore which then becomes visible. This pin must be capable of radially twisting the ring.
- Turn the ring in the direction of the arrow. When you feel resistance, turn it back by one scale marking (equal to the rated air gap).
After adjusting the air gap, retighten the screws and insert the cover into the housing. This simple way of adjusting an air gap can be also be performed easily on built-in combinations.
Whether we have INTORQ 14.852 in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get INTORQ 14.867 to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct INTORQ 14.137 in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the INTORQ 14.138 part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for INTORQ 14.800 cluth brake combination that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for INTORQ 14.852 cluth brake combinations, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Thermal Power Limit, defined by the heat balance, limits the permissible gearbox continuous power. Our efficient bevel gearboxes boast high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and low backlash. They are available in 2-stage and 3-stage designs with a maximum torque of 450 Nm and ratios of up to i=360 depending on your individual requirements.
Typical Markets Served include water & wastewater treatment, chemical, food & dairy, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, energy management, power and irrigation. A long-time user of Lenze - AC Tech's MC Series drives; Flomotion has now incorporated the economical, compact and lightweight SMVector drive in the design of their 2001HEC Series pumps. The Flomotion 2001HEC Series are rugged, reliable and cost effective industrial hose pumps