AC Technology Corporation
The SMV range of IP31 inverter drives offer sophisticated auto-tuning, fast dynamic torque response with impressive low-speed operation all from a compact and simple to use package.
The SMV 0.33 HP (0.25 KW) drive features a 208/240 VAC 1Ø input in a NEMA 1 (IP31) Enclosure.
The SMVector NEMA 1 (IP31) is a compact and cost effective drive for a wide range of AC motor applications demanding dynamic speed and torque control.
The SMVector NEMA 1 (IP31) is available in power ranges from 0.33-60 Hp (0.25 kW-45.0 kW) and global voltages from 120 VAC-600 VAC.
If you are looking for AC Tech ESV251N01SXB Drives, please call us at (844) 331-9371 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the Lenze ESV251N01SXB frequency inverters that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible.
If you are searching for Lenze ESV251N01SXB variable speed drive technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Type: ESV251N02SXB
- Input phase: 1(2)/N/PE AC
- Rated power: 0,25 kW/0.33 HP
- Input voltage: 240 V
- Output current: 1,7 A
- Output frequency: 0-500 Hz
- NEMA enclosure: Type 1
- Approval: CE/cULus/C-Tick
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Height: 7.5 in
- Width: 3.9 in
- Depth: 4.4 in
- ESVZAD0 13156542 DeviceNet Communications Interface module for SMV
- ESVZAE0 13156544 Ethernet/IP Communications Interface module for SMV
- ESVZAP0 13156545 Profibus Communications Interface module for SMV
- EZXDB3712A1 13189236 Dynamic Braking Module with Resistors: 0.33-0.5 HP, 208-240 VACfor SMVector
- ESVZXK1 13241791 SMVector Remote Keypad w/ drive interface module and cable - upto 10HP (7.5kW)
- ESVZAL0 13280844 Additional Form C Relay Output Module for SMV
- ESVZAL1 13280845 Addional I/O module for SMV: includes 1 form C relay and 2 digital inputs
- ESVZAC0 13300357 CANopen Communications Interface module for SMV
- ESVZAR0 13315855 RS485 / Modbus Communications Interface module for SMV
- EEPM2BA 13364959 The EPM is a memory chip that can easily be removed, copied and installed into all sub-micro drives and the SMVector Series drive.
- EEPM1RA 13442917 This is an EPM Programmer used to program EPM chips for Sub-Micro and SMVector Series drives.
Whether we have ESV251N02SXB VFD in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Lenze to any USA cities; ACTECHDRIVES.COM can get ESV251N02SXB drives to you fast and save you some money. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some Lenze AC Tech products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct ESV251N02SXB variable frequency drive in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the ESV251N02SXB vector frequency inverters part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ESV251N02SXB adjustable speed drive that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ESV251N02SXB vector drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
Alongside the Options Offered by the 8400 StateLine, the additional features of the 8400 HighLine include integrated point-to-point positioning. As such, up to 15 selectable target positions, including the corresponding travel profile (e.g. acceleration), can be stored in the inverter. These positions are selected and corresponding procedures specified by the master control. The returned incremental encoder signal
If an AC motor is connected directly to the mains supply the motor will accelerate quickly and then rotate a fixed speed which is dependant upon the electrical supply frequency and the motor design. For some applications fixed speed is acceptable and, by carefully selecting gearbox ratios, a desired final output speed can be achieved. However, for most applications, hard acceleration, unbraked deceleration